Friday, April 27, 2012

First Entry

This is the first entry of a new blog.

I'm hoping I will find more motivation with this blog than I have in the past. It seems that inspiration for such things is short-lived, and one has to come to rely on diligence after an initial period of prolific posting.

My name is Phin Scardaw. Recently I have self-published two fantasy novels with a company based in Raleigh, North Carolina, called Lulu. The purpose of this blog is to advance my career as an author and to promote my work with sophisticated readers.

Here I shall be posting news about my progress as a publisher of my own writing, reviews of work that impresses me including films and books both contemporary and classical, and some of the compositions of opinion and wit that I feel the need to share.


Phin

No comments:

Post a Comment